WHITEHAWK BIRDING AND COVID-19
Whitehawk Birding and Conservation is firmly committed at all times to the health and safety of our clients, guides and partners. Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that is affecting global travel in 2020 and possibly future years, Whitehawk Birding is staying up to date on the current global situation and continuing developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. Whitehawk Birding has developed a management plan to reduce the risk of transmission during any tours or activities. The COVID-19 management plan is based on guidelines developed by Panama's Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and Tourism Authority. We encourage all our clients to throughly read the management plan prior to any tour or activity with Whitehawk Birding. Please find the full document by clicking on the link below.
Whitehawk Risk Management and Prevention to Reduce the Transmission of Coronavirus SARS-COV-2
Panama Travel Requirements
- Panama is open to international travelers! All restrictions and requirements have been lifted.
- Please click here for up-to-date entry requirements and safety guidelines for your trip to Panama.
General recommendations for reducing the spread of COVID-19 include:
- wearing a face mask that covers the nose and mouth when in public
- maintaining a distance of 2 meters from other people when possible
- washing hands frequently with soap and water; if not possible, using alcohol-based hand sanitizer regularly
- avoid touching face, especially nose, eyes, and mouth
- avoid physical contact with others; ie. shaking hands
- covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, preferably into the inside of your elbow
Rest assured that Whitehawk Birding has implemented all protocols with our guides, staff, and partners, and will take all measures possible to reduce the spread of the virus. We look forward to traveling with you! Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any concerns or other recommendations.
Ready to book your next birding experience with Whitehawk? Read our special COVID-19 Terms & Conditions for all you need to know about our reservation and cancellation policies related to the pandemic.
To access additional information regarding travel and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit the following links:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Travel
World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Map
World Health Organization (WHO) - When and How to Wear Masks
- Updated: October 12, 2022