Next tour dates
Max. 8 people
USD $1,295 per person
The area of Darien, Panama is one of the most biodiverse areas of the country. Pristine forest, roaring waterfalls, forest streams, and thriving ecosystems are just some of the features that make Darien such a special place for humans and wildlife alike. The indigenous Embera-Wounaan have made Darien their home for centuries, living alongside jaguars, night monkeys, tapirs, giant anteaters, and of course, the majestic Harpy Eagle.
As we venture into this wild landscape, we will come prepared for an adventure. Riding in dug-out canoes, hiking muddy forest trails, and crossing rivers will all be part of our experience on this trip. The intrepid will be rewarded with amazing views, colorful birds and memories to last a lifetime.
Panama Harpy Eagle Tour: Into the Realm of the Harpy Eagle
- Length: 7 days
- Maximum number of participants: 8*
- Single Supplement: US$265
- Lodging: Basic, comfortable and clean hotels.
- Food: Local Panamanian
- Weather: Hot and humid temperatures year round. Some rain can be expected, even in dry season. A jacket or sweater is recommended for evenings.
- Difficulty: Medium. We will be walking on trails that may be muddy or uneven, though mostly flat. Some days will require a few hours driving on bumpy roads.
* With smaller groups, an additional fee will be charged.